* 계획을 이야기 할 때는 ing 를 써도 좋다.
* 새로 배운 단어
- halve : Divide into two parts of equal or roughly equal size. == cut in half
- team dynamics : team interactions.
- mingle: Mix or cause to mix together.
* unfamiliar idiom
- behave strangely
- reliable colleague zzzzzzzzzz
- on no account should you + verb : Under no circumstances.
- on no account should you smoke.
- on no account let them know that this.
- working on project / doing project
- I have a lot of experience about this. (O)
* Advice phrases
- nosey people: interfering neighbor
- she's so nosy.
- disputes: 실랑이로 이해할 수 있음.
- parking disputes: 주차 문제로 실랑이.
- domestic: Relating to the running of a home or to family relations.
- ‘domestic violence’: violence in home
- who is living above me vs living below me : 윗집, 아랫집
- It gets on my nerves.
- It grinds my gears
- It gets my goat. (내 인내심(염소) 가져감)
- ~를 ~로 협박하다
- she threatened them with her brother: 남동생이 올거라고 협박했다.
- she used her brother to threatened them: 남동생을 이용해서 협박했다.
- 나쁘게 이해하지 않으셨으면 좋겠어요.
- Don't take this the wrong way, but...
- Don't get me wrong, but...